ОСОБЕННОСТИ HONDA GX-660
Honda V-twin engines offer higher horsepower, improved adaptability, quiet operation, and greater fuel efficency. Not to mention a 3 year warranty.
- Pressure washers
- Commercial lawn and garden equipment
- Tillers / cultivators
- Forestry equipment
- Construction / industrial equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Small vehicles
- Water pumps
Fuel Efficient Operation
- Fuel economy is similar to fuel injection, with the simplicity of carburetion.
- Digital CDI ignition system with variable timing.
- Includes a rev limiter to protect against damage from over-revving.
- Two barrel inner-vent carburetor for more precise fuel metering.
- Insert style rod bearings
High Output Performance
- Hemispherical combustion chamber delivers rapid combustion.
- 9.3:1 compression ratio generates high power output without the need for premium fuel.
- Forged steel crankshaft.
- Pressure fed crankshaft bearings.
- Integrated cylinder and head.
- Racing inspired forged steel connecting rods.
- High capacity 36 blade cooling fan.
- Aluminum push rods with steel tips - lighter weight, lower vibration, and quieter operation.
- High capacity pump facilitates consistent oil delivery.
- Dual cylindrical air filter.
- Large diameter air intake for superior cooling.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- Oil Alert.
Easy to Use and Maintain
- Easy to Use and Maintain.
- Hour meter available.
- Conveniently located controls, with several configurations available based on user preference.
- Automotive-type spin-on oil filter.
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system.
- Variable ignition timing.
- CARB and EPA certified.
- No catalyst necessary.
- High capacity charging systems.
- A variety of control box configurations.
- Hour meter.
- Dry fuel versions.
Variable Timing Digital CDI Ignition
GX240-390, V-Twin series, iGX series
Honda's Variable Timing Digital CDI ignition allows optimal ignition timing based on engine speed. The result:
- Excellent starting
- High power output
- Reduced fuel consumption, and
- Outstanding emissions performance
An engine rev limiter is also incorporated to prevent over-revving.
Digital CDI Ignition Coil
Hemispherical Combustion Chamber
Hemispherical Combustion Chamber
Honda's hemispherical combustion chamber was inspired by our proven racing technology. It offers the highest V-Twin compression ratio on the market. The power is transmitted through forged-steel connecting rods and a forged-steel crankshaft, supported by a full-pressure lubrication system.
- 9.3:1 compression ratio generates tremendous power.
- Excellent combustion efficiency.
- Allows a radial configuration to create high volumetric efficiency.
- Places the spark plug near the center of the chamber for optimal flame travel.
This means increased engine efficiency and more power to your application.
High Capacity Oil Pump
The lubrication system uses a high capacity pump with discrete chambers. This facilitates consistent oil delivery.
The high output oil pump offers numerous benefits:
- Twice the capacity of the previous model.
- Redesigned pump cover and sealing system ensure engine reliability.
- Full pressure lubrication to the flywheel, PTO, and connecting-rod bearings.
- Reduced friction.
- Extended engine life.
- Less mechanical engine noise.
High capacity oil pump
GX series, V-twin series, iGX series
Honda's Oil Alert system helps to prevent engine seizure due to a low oil condition.
The system consists of an oil level sensor inside the crankcase. When the oil reaches a level that is too low for safe operation, the engine warns you or stops automatically.
Automatic Mechanical Decompression System
Honda's automatic mechanical decompression system is designed to give you quicker, easier starts.
This system, which is connected to the camshaft, reduces compression by opening the exhaust valve slightly when the engine is being started. This reduces the amount of force needed to start the engine and improves starting performance.
The system disengages automatically after the engine starts to prevent any power loss during normal operation.
Automatic mechanical decompression for easier starting
Integrated Cylinder and Head - V-twin Series
The idea of integrating the cylinder & head into one unit is radical. Radically smart. It eliminates the head gasket, head bolts, and allows for more airflow and better cooling. Speaking of cooling, improved cooling means better combustion management. Cooling is also improved by each of the lightweight aluminum pushrods being housed in a separate tube to achieve enhanced airflow. When you put it all together (with fewer parts) you get an engine with reduced emissions and greater-than-ever durability.
High efficiency cooling fan
High-power multi-pole charge coil system